Monday, March 26, 2012

Chicken Noodle Pea Salad

This salad was always a favorite of mine growing up. I especially loved it when my mom would put frozen peas in the salad because they added the perfect coolness to every bite. As I was talking to my mom one day about how much I loved this salad she told me that when she was pregnant with me she craved this salad all the time and would eat it often. Maybe that's the reason this has become such a special favorite of mine.

-Rachelle




Chicken Noodle Pea Salad:



Chicken breasts

Ditalini noodles

Peas

Celery

Mayonnaise

Salt

Garlic powder

Lemon Juice



Cook the chicken and boil the noodles. Combine them in a bowl with the peas and chopped up celery. Add mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder and lemon juice to the bowl and mix all together. Refrigerate and then serve.

1 comment:

  1. Good one. I love this! Austin isn't a big fan and I'm so sad because its a great summer salad

    ReplyDelete